To apply for registration as a medical doctor you must:
- Fill in and send the electronic application form by clicking “Send application” at the bottom of the page.
- Establish an EPIC Account with the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®), USA to primary-source verify you medical education credentials and
- Finally, after you have received an e-mail which confirms that we have received the required three EPIC reports, send the necessary documentary evidence by postal service to:
The Danish Patient Safety Authority
Registration and EU Health Insurance
Islands Brygge 67
2300 Copenhagen S
We will process your application upon receipt of:
- The required three EPIC reports concerning verification of your credentials via ECFMG.
- Cover letter or filled in online application form with your signature and
- the necessary documentary evidence by postal service.
Please note: You are not required to send a certificate of good standing even though it is mentioned in our application form. The application form will be revised as soon as possible.