If you are a Danish pensioner living in the UK

Share this content with others

If you live in the UK on the EU withdrawal date and have an E-121 form from Udbetaling Danmark, you will retain your right to all the services of the Danish Health Act, except for planned hospital treatment. The same applies to your family members.

Whether you and your family members have access to healthcare services in the UK will after the EU withdrawal date depend on British legislation. 

Please contact the Danish Patient Safety Authority for more information.